View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:15 AM   #339
coaching32yrs
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number1Coach View Post
well one of the things I have learned about tennis is to watch a player over at least 4 to 6 matches before I make and judgement on him and how he plays , somethings will show right away , the way he hits , his favorite weapon ,ect but styles of players sometimes shut a player down , Peliwo ,the moment may have played a part, next big stage OB played extremely aggressive hugged the baseline over powered players , will just have to see what happens but if your here in Ca would love you to bring over this player you have that hits big and see how he does against your player who was taught by you , maybe we can learn something ?
You are absolutely right. Have to see a player at least 3 or 4 matches to make any judgements- so what I said about US Open not fair. But.......
Ga tennis is right. You have done an incredible job. To get to to the next level he needs a strategy, tactics guru in addition to you. I just watched Querey in San Jose. He knows exactly when to go high and heavy, when to flatten it out, when to go down the line, when to pull the trigger. Has to be taught- need a guru.