View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 06:10 PM   #8
Centerforward71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackB1 View Post
I would like to hear from anyone else who has tried the new Head Graphene 16 X 19 racket. I am quite surprised there is not more discussion going on regarding this stick? I tried it the other day just demoing for 30 minutes or so and thought it was quite a good stick that would appeal to a broad range of people. Definitely more powerful than the previous MP315. Very easy to use racket large sweet spot, good power...only thing lacking was a little bit of plow through which could be fixed with some lead tape in the hoop and on the handle.
Didn't feel overly stiff or overly flexy...somewhere in the middle. Anyway I was quite impressed with it and would love to try it again with about a half oz added to it overall without changing the balance.

Would love to hear from anyone else that has tried it and what were your thoughts? To me this racket reminded me of something along the lines of a BLX Pro Open.
I have been using the 18x20 did not know they were making an 16x19.

I can tell you I am upgrading all my speed MP 315 16x19s to the 18x20 speed pro. If you are asking about this one I can tell you that I am still tuning my string setups but so far this stick is awesome and the control I get from it is second to anything I have ever tried in the past. The lauch angle, adequate spin, penetrating power and over all fee of this stick is just top notch for me.

Just put in some gut mains poly hybrids to test.

I can tell you that I put in some Tier One triumph multi and would have to say that it may be the best setup i have ever played, yes ever.

with that said I want to say that I am EXTREMELY dissapointed with both the grommets and the grip on this racquet, HEAD TERRIBLE JOB there. I hope they upgrade this soon.