View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 04:54 AM   #109
Bjorn99
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCantBeSerious View Post
Organic steroids make you impervious to disease and aging? I call BS on that, sir. Now, if you please park your wagon behind that there Saloon, I'll come right over and purchase some of your snake oil.

Steroid use increase a man's chance of getting prostate cancer, for example. And that's one type of cancer about 90% men end up having throughout their lifetime, whether detected or undetected.
U have no idea of what you are talking about. Seriously, so I really don't want to get into it with you. Organic steroids do NOT cause prostrate cancer, they in fact prevent it, and every other form of cancer.

They are much, much more expensive than pharmaceutical steroids, and thus all the information you are referring to, refers to synthetics. Organics? Truly the edge, the fountain of youth. And I in fact am on the same blend as five Hollywood actors that keep looking better with age. Whilst the other actors who are unaware of its existence get older and fatter.

If the truth came out about the high end organic stuff, every citizen would want one, and what government wants a bunch of youthful codgers running around collecting old age pension.

The answer? None that I am aware of. So hang out a few token athletes out to dry like Lance, don't test the rest and keep it all a big secret.

You want cancer? And the testosterone levels of an eighty year old at 30? Carry a smart phone around for more than a half hour a day. That is certain leukemia and cancer. Lets call them DUMBPHONES. Cause that is what they are, if you know what they deliver.
Bjorn99 is offline   Reply With Quote