View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 08:55 AM   #118
YouCantBeSerious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn99 View Post
U have no idea of what you are talking about. Seriously, so I really don't want to get into it with you. Organic steroids do NOT cause prostrate cancer, they in fact prevent it, and every other form of cancer.

They are much, much more expensive than pharmaceutical steroids, and thus all the information you are referring to, refers to synthetics. Organics? Truly the edge, the fountain of youth. And I in fact am on the same blend as five Hollywood actors that keep looking better with age. Whilst the other actors who are unaware of its existence get older and fatter.

If the truth came out about the high end organic stuff, every citizen would want one, and what government wants a bunch of youthful codgers running around collecting old age pension.

The answer? None that I am aware of. So hang out a few token athletes out to dry like Lance, don't test the rest and keep it all a big secret.

You want cancer? And the testosterone levels of an eighty year old at 30? Carry a smart phone around for more than a half hour a day. That is certain leukemia and cancer. Lets call them DUMBPHONES. Cause that is what they are, if you know what they deliver.
I feel sorry for you. There is never a free lunch with regards to health. Nobody lives forever. Some diseases (cancer is a very good example) are simply the product of cummulative mutations at the DNA level, and will take place if given enough time. A hormone will not help you escape cancer forever.

You might look younger for a while taking certain hormones, but eventually age will catch up with you. Your knowledge of human physiology is appalling. You need to understand what a telomere is and what does it mean that during cellular replication there is an intrinsic degradation that is unstoppable regardless of whatever hormones you are taking. There is a built in cellular clock that can't be stopped. Does that sink in with you?

What's more important, even if it were possible to live forever, it would be a crime to do so. Until humans as a race develop economic means of interstellar travel and terraforming of alien planets, the Earth is all we have and we need to make room for new people. The easiest way to kill the human race (ironically) would be to discover the fountain of youth and make it public.

What you need to do is realize that you are a human being created by God with a finite earthly life, and invest on that part of you that is truly immortal.
YouCantBeSerious is offline   Reply With Quote