View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 03:15 AM   #37
lostinamerica
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega4 View Post
Well, as your own signature astutely suggests, no one paid for my opinions as well. I suppose the value of my opinions are inherently worth what one paid for them in the first place.

But I stand by my comments that I think part of being a great tennis captain involves attributes like maturity, objectiveness, and not taking things personally. The same could be said about being a great corporate manager and leader.

The OP's reaction to my comments doesn't inspire me from the perspective of those attributes. Something tells me that some of his team probably thinks the same.
Fortunately, I don't have to inspire you. You appear to be pretty inspired with yourself.

When I saw one if your posts that you were between a 2.5 and 3.0 but used to be a 4.0, I realized I am dealing with someone who is either making a joke or just does not know enough about this to make an opinion. You really are funny. I've never read so many over the top unwarranted insults. This is fun reading your completely unqualified opinion.

A 4.0 lays off and comes back and will not be a 2.5. Many 4.0s are really pretty good players and a 2.5 is just hoping the ball goes back in the court. Even a long layoff does not make you a 2.5 to 3.0. There is a reason us captains always look for players who have laid off and might be rusty but can project them over a few months. I really don't think you can comprehend what I say. If you are that bad, then you were never a 4.0 and really cannot comprehend this whole USTA league game. Come back after captaining a team to at least sectionals and preferably to the big dance.