View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 07:27 AM   #41
omega4
Rookie

After your posts in this thread, I'm sure now that you've lost the confidence of some, if not most, of the team that your captaining.

Good luck with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinamerica View Post
Fortunately, I don't have to inspire you. You appear to be pretty inspired with yourself.

When I saw one if your posts that you were between a 2.5 and 3.0 but used to be a 4.0, I realized I am dealing with someone who is either making a joke or just does not know enough about this to make an opinion. You really are funny. I've never read so many over the top unwarranted insults. This is fun reading your completely unqualified opinion.

A 4.0 lays off and comes back and will not be a 2.5. Many 4.0s are really pretty good players and a 2.5 is just hoping the ball goes back in the court. Even a long layoff does not make you a 2.5 to 3.0. There is a reason us captains always look for players who have laid off and might be rusty but can project them over a few months. I really don't think you can comprehend what I say. If you are that bad, then you were never a 4.0 and really cannot comprehend this whole USTA league game. Come back after captaining a team to at least sectionals and preferably to the big dance.
omega4 is offline   Reply With Quote