View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:10 AM   #3
babyhagrid
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dete7 View Post
Hello im going to a trip and im thinking of taking a babolat aeroline 9 bag with me, but I have to put it in the hold, cargo, whatever u call that luggage holder under the plane where u put all the big baggages lol. But yeah anyway, is there a possibility that the rackets inside the bag will brake? Should i just leave the rackets and the bag at home? How do u carry your rackets in plane trips with u? Thanks for the answer already and sorry if this is in a wrong kategory.
Dont do it!!!!!!! Baggage handlers dont care about other peoples stuff, trust me they will screw up your racquets. The babolat bag you intend to use does not have a stiff enough shell to prevent crushing. I would recommend taking them as carry on luggage. The temperature in the cabin will keep your racquets in tiptop shape. I doubt hold luggage gets the same treatment temperature wise as we do and could lead to cracks.