View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 08:27 AM   #569
Bash and Crash
Semi-Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to Bash and Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number1Coach View Post
I believe as Sock learns to train at a higher level off court your gonna see him start to improve and the real tennis is on its way , that is if he can get the right people around him as I saw him 2 weeks before the Aussie with and injured ankle and the coaches had him on the court practicing and he couldn't move , two weeks later he is at the Aussie retiring absolutely ******** management of a player .

Right now as of last year Socks 12 year plan started for real he now has about 8 good years left on that 12 yr deal as the average retirement age is around 28 yrs old .
Yeah, I like Sock, good kid, talked to him at Tiburon Challenger, I think fitness and focus, and as you say better advice will be needed. My original post was tongue in cheek, because I figured Sock was right on the "12 year window theory." Now off to work, and I'm going to see who's older than 10-12 and send them home, they missed the window......

Last edited by Bash and Crash : 02-23-2013 at 08:36 AM.