San Francisco Tennis Club is... meh
- Charges WAY too much
- Charges WAY too much for court time on top of monthly charges
- There is no space beyond the alleys on the middle courts. Everyone go with the "SFTC slice serve" on the deuce court, or the "SFTC short-kick" on the ad court.
- For a club that charges as much as they do, you can't turn on the AC? It's so stuffy in there.
- There's a constant and loud humming background noise. Don't bother calling shots out, because your opponent won't hear you. Resort to hand signals instead.
- The pro shop sucks.
- Restaurant/bar sucks too.
- It's indoor, so you can play during the Dec-Feb rainy months.
- Faster courts.
Last edited by Say Chi Sin Lo : 02-24-2013 at 04:39 PM.