Thread: Mick Diary
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 07:30 PM   #20
TomT
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick3391 View Post
Hi Tom, how are you?
Feeling better, stronger each day, thanks. Hope you're feeling as well as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick3391 View Post
Thanks, yea it's time to get a camera, I so wish I had that on tape. Just have to wait for a deal to come in and I'm getting one.
There will be plenty more times that you will have video and pictures of. The most important thing is that you actually do spend time with your son. No substitute for that. From what I've learned of you so far I'll bet you're a pretty darned good dad. Just don't get too proud of, or ambitious for, him. We all need a certain freedom (within a nicely structured environment that it sounds like you're engineering for him).

Anyway, this diary thing is a cool idea, imo. I'm sure many TalkTennis posters will be tracking it, as I will.

I'm anxious to see some vids of your talented son in action, but even more I would like to see some vids of your play. So, get a frickin camera and start recording for chrisakes. (If you need any tips just email me.)

Also, if you're ever in my area then you'd better contact me so we can at least hit, maybe even play a set or two. The old man might just slip a few shots past ya. (I'll furnish the court, balls, nutritional drinks, and comic relief. Just bring your A game, because you might need it if I'm back to full strength. )

Last edited by TomT : 02-27-2013 at 07:34 PM.