Thread: Mick Diary
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 07:52 PM   #25
Fuji
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomT View Post
From what I've learned of you, you're a conscientious and caring person who probably knows very well when to kick *** and when to be nice. Your son is fortunate, imo.

Nice poetic rendering, but I think it would go more like this: Mick and Tom play a most enjoyable match in which there are a few interesting rallies and in which Tom hits a few really nice shots, but Mick's much better movement, and relatively greater consistency of accurate placement and pace, and many fewer unforced errors, prevails. Final score: Mick by 6-1, 6-1, but he was most entertained. Next match: Mick by 6-2, 6-2. Mick is still most entertained. Next match: Mick by 6-3, 6-3. Mick is still entertained, but is beginning to get a bit concerned. And so on. What do you think?

Or, it's quite possible that you're so much better than me that I'd get consistently bageled. Maybe winning an occasional game. Maybe not. But I still think you'd enjoy the matches, because in some, maybe even lots of, games you're going to have to actually play well to win.
Tom I'd love to play you some time! I think that it would be a super fun hit! Same with Mick! Hitting with people from the forum is always a really cool experience.

-Fuji