Originally Posted by cknobman
I received a report from someone running Android 2.1 that the site is not working properly for them.
The report states that are going to "Player/Team Search" and entering their USTA # in and clicking "Search" but no results show.
I have tried this with 6 different USTA #s and they all work for me.
The report also claims that when they perform a name search they are shown a listing of matching names but clicking on a name takes them nowhere.
I cannot reproduce that error either.
If you experience anything like this please post back and let me know what platform you are running on.
I just noticed that if you hit "return" after typing someone's name it does not do anything. Perhaps you need to tie that form and the sumbit button together .... maybe this is the problem ... not sure just guessing