View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 07:15 PM   #197
kishnabe
G.O.A.T.

Send a message via MSN to kishnabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
I like John Isner, he is a proud WWE fan like myself. And he was also in attendance at Wrestlemania 25 in Houston Texas back in 2009, as I was.

From WWE webite

WWE.com: What's your favorite WWE match?

John Isner: Without a doubt WrestleMania XXV with Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker in Houston. I was there for the event. In my opinion it was the greatest match of all time. I was devastated when HBK lost as he's my all time favorite.

WWE.com: Name your top two current Superstars you love to watch?

Isner: Alberto Del Rio and Randy Orton

WWE.com: How do you catch WWE when you’re on the road?

Isner: Well when I'm on the road in the states I always plan my Monday night around Raw. So either an early dinner or room service. When I'm out of the country I just have to catch highlights on WWE.com.

WWE.com: What’s the best way to utilize a tennis racquet in an Extreme Rules Match?

Isner: That's easy. Just grip it and rip it. Have a few hidden under the ring like the trash cans and kendo sticks. A shot should knock your opponent out.

WWE.com: What would your signature move be called?

Isner: Wow. That's a tough one. Some variation of either a powerbomb or chokeslam. I'd let WWE come up with a catchy nickname for my finisher.
Greatest Poast on this thread.

I think his signature should be the Isner Slam.