Sorry. Busy weekend.
I would like to weigh in on Torres' observations and the resulting discussions. First, I need a better understanding. The points I have taken from the posts on this thread are:
1. Monogut ZX is mainting tension.
2. The power and comfort are both lasting.
3. Control is not problematic.
4. The strings are not moving.
5. There is a decrease in playability after playing for hours that can best be described as a loss of spin.
Torres: Is my summary accurate? Are there any other definable characteristics to this decrease in playability other than the loss of spin?