Thread: Pro's Pro P100
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 08:59 AM   #7
Irvin
G.O.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redduck996 View Post
I tried to do a search and not a whole lot came up on the Pro's Pro and particularly the P100 model. Found an ad on **** for one for a reasonable price assuming they don't charge n arm and a leg to ship to the US. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this brand and if it's worth the savings? Typically I am a true believer in the "you get what you pay for" expression, but can't help but to shop around for the best deals. (human nature I guess). Any information would be extremely helpful, even if someone were to confirm that they are made from the same factory as the Eganas.

thanks
Te Pro's Pro and Eagnas are similar machines. After paying $1,350 for the Pro's Pro machine and $350 shipping what are you going to do if there is a problem? You may want to take your chances with an Eagnas.

http://www.eagnas.com/k3115h.html

EDIT: BTW you can't post your link because E bay (dot com) is a nasty four letter word and TW won't allow it. You can't even spell a word that contains e bay like F O R E B A Y.

Last edited by Irvin : 03-06-2013 at 09:09 AM.
Irvin is offline   Reply With Quote