View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 04:42 AM   #15956
Costagirl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianChic View Post
TokyoPunk, I am over it and have discussed the issue already with someone a little more important than you. Did you not read the OP? Grudges at the door - this is not a "chat room" to lay your beefs out.

Besides, I like you and think you can be quite humourous (that is when you're not coming after me). What book are you reading? Share a little something about yourself - we don't bite, really. Drak may chop your feet off to make you smaller like him, but that's about as bad as it gets. LOL
LOL...this is my kinda room. Easy like Sunday morning...I notice it gets intense in other rooms and I giggle cause it's tennis - our love, no doubt. But still - tennis. One I venture to say none of us are playing on the tour. So ya, thanks for having this room..I just started an amazing new read...The War of Art, by Steven Pressfield. The topic is ironically 'resistance'. I can't speak highly enough about it. I'm relatively new to the forum and I think I am terrible at navigating my way through and posting but - pleasure to meet you all
Costagirl is offline   Reply With Quote