Thread: My Fischers
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 03:59 PM   #11
coachrick
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrowagen View Post
Ha ha! I actually have one of Kelly Evernden's old Vacuum Pro Mids in my possession! Maybe you've even put string in it... under a crazy time crunch!

And I would personally recommend photobucket. It works for me.
Yep...coulda been one of mine . Interestingly, Kelly took the Michael Chang 'string it right before my match' approach to the next level. When he played in the Atlanta City Open a couple of years, he made sure I was on site when he had a match. He wanted his rackets fresh off the machine, if possible. More than once, he would start with 'yesterday's' racket and have me string one to be delivered immediately to him during the match. Then, if I completed another during that match, he would often switch to THAT one immediately. Guy's a heck of a player! Maybe that would work for ME! Nah, who am I kidding? My YY8500 has the strings I put in it in 1995 and my Kennex Micro prototype has strings from '84 !!!

I'll see if I can add to the great collection posted by Dino. Mine includes quite a few models from the '70s...including some models I used back then. Now, if I can just figure out how to turn on this camera .
coachrick is offline   Reply With Quote