View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 09:34 PM   #5
Overdrive
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearsome Forehand View Post
I'm guessing the "he was very active in communication" might have been several where the hell is the racket emails?

Not everyone leaves feedback. Maybe about half the people do. It is voluntary not mandatory. And if someone doesn't leave you feedback, it may be an indication they were not thrilled with how you handled the deal or they are simply not feedback leavers. If you were slow to ship, you can't really expect a good reference.

If you complain about someone not leaving feedback, don't expect anyone to take you seriously or want to deal with you in the future.
If you post the other party's name and email over such a trivial matter, you will succeed only in making yourself look bad. Not leaving feedback does not warrant leaving a "bad" reference. Leaving a bad reference for someone not leaving feedback does, however, make the poster of such a reference look like a fool.

I'm guessing the OP is about 16? Unless this was a misguided attempt at extremely dry wit, the original post is worthy of a grade school kid.
I'm not complaining and he knew that I messed up. Everything was fine. It was only a delay for around a few days.

I can't find any FS/T posts about him anyways; probably another user that don't post much on the board.

Your right Detective, I'm a snot-nosed, immature high school kid that cracked another case. You basically stated everything that I already knew. Congrats, you cracked another case.