I'm surprised there isn't a thread about this. Anyways, I wanted to ask y'all what are the things that irritate you the most that going at a tournament?
1. Losing matches against players that I shouldn't be losing to because of not being mentally tough enough (I'm still training to get over this).
2. Cheaters and/or playes who call obviously
in balls out.
3. Players with cheap Walmart/Sporting Goods racquets.
4. Players wearing anything but proper
tennis shoes (I've actually seen someone wear Jordans to a tournament once).
5. Playing in slow matches.
6. Any girl's doubles matches that aren't at last '9.0'. Honestly, most of these matches are boring because most of the matches I would see at tournaments are very slow and both teams literally 'junkballing' an entire match.
7. Inconsistent grunters
8. Rallying with players who can't hit the ball but can during an actual match..
9. (This should be higher) Seeing people cheering for another player's errors. Usually, these people are youngsters or individauls who don't know much about courtesy in tennis.
10. Going to tournaments where there is no cover from the sun when it's bright ( I would bring a sleeping bag/cover combo to nullify this).