Thread: Tennis Software
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 12:09 PM   #5
Coach Carter
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to Coach Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Tennis Stats View Post
Hey there! Sorry I'm late to the party, but I am the developer of an iPhone / iPad app called "My Tennis Stats" (and "My Tennis Stats HD" for the iPad).

It's my belief that MTS excels where Tennis Trakker falls short.

1 & 2 - we allow you to track returns, whether the returner hits a winner, forced error, or unforced error (no return)

3 & 4 - we allow you SHOW on a court where your approach shots were hit, where passing shots were hit, etc. Is a player double faulting into the net, wide, or long? Easy to tell with MTS. Where does a player serve when down break point? Again, easy to see with our court screens.

Oh, and we allow you to easily track statistics for all 4 players in a doubles match!

In all, we can track over 180+ different stats for each player with My Tennis Stats HD, with only a few simple taps on the device.

Please check out our website for more info: www.HDSoftwareTech.com and look under "our software".
I downloaded it for my iPhone and will check the app out when I get a chance. I like that it has doubles on it. I fiddled with it some after I downloaded. Not bad...potential.
Coach Carter is offline   Reply With Quote