View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 06:52 PM   #9
tlm
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbirdone View Post
Yes, very very different. Kinda like Ford trucks and comparing a Ranger with an F-150...

I have played with the K6.1, BLX 6.1 (black and red frame) and the current amplifeel 6.1. All within the last few weeks. I find that there is not much difference between the K6.1 and the BLX, I could probably use them interchangeably. The amplifeel model just feels different. I realized that you don't think you hit the ball as hard because of the frame, when it fact you did. The feedback is different, but I think the power is pretty much the same, make sense? For the record, all three were played with Prince Premier Attack 17 at 55lbs, and I replaced the stock grips with Babolat skin feel.

My preference is the K6.1, mostly because I've used them on and off for a long time.
I have tried all of the 95's and the team is lighter but it has much better control than the heavier versions. I used to own the k6.1 95 and that racket with your string job would be way to powerful for me, I used to use that racket with full poly strung tight.