View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 09:32 PM   #12
DonDiego
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis View Post
Unfortunately the TW learning center no longer keeps data on the ncode and kfactor versions. However, the BLX six one 95 is extremely low powered. So much so that if you were looking for something that was even more low powered than that, it begs the question: why are you looking for such low power? Do you have difficulty keeping the ball in play? It really doesn't get much lower than that.
Thanks Anubis. In fact, I find the power of the BLX to be just what I need. I asked about the ncode just to know if it was the same power or lower than the BLX.

This being said, the BLX is far from being ''extremely lowpowered''. Maybe low-powered compared to other iterations of the six one 95, but surely not compared to other racquets in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis View Post
And, I'd also recommend stringing it up with full bed of poly @ 56 lbs. You can pretty much swing for the fences and keep it in play, no problem.
That's what I tought too. But I tried RPM Blast (a poly) at 58 and found it a bit too powerful for my game. I much prefer the setup as described in my signature. I believe the ''control'' often associated with polys is a bit overrated. Some of them are powerful strings, more so than many multis.