View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 04:08 AM   #113
Mateo
Rookie

Back from hitting session with my Gpro. Racquet is amazing, stability is really top notch, I have played with lots of racquet but I can't remember the stability like Gpro, maybe prestige classic 600.
The power is like Anton said, great on off center shots, and I wouldn't ask for any more power for my style of play, I can hit with full swing and the ball is in every time. Serve was incredible, for example, second serves, 25 serve, and only 3 wore out.
Control is exceptional, from baseline, and volleys are crisp and stable with nice low powered control.
Now downsides, my Gpro felt little head heavy and I had some trouble on timing my shots, because my prince exo was little more head light, so the leather grip is installed on Gpro. I didn't hit with that setup jet, but its feels much easier to swing. Now with leather is about 341 gram.
Other thing is stiffness, racquet plays really soft for 67 stiffness, and after hitting for 3 hours my biceps muscle is little in pain, but that is all on me because previously I was playing with exo tour, so my arm needs to get used too little stiffer racquet.
Hybrid strings are bad choice, at least poly main, multi cross, for my game there is not enough bite at the ball, so I will string it with full poly this week. Strung weight for hybrid was 23/22 kg, and that is from my opinion lowest, because power is really on edge.
All in all, I am happy as a child, because I found stick that is great for everything, especially for me, because I am racquet addict, and always there is something missing, but not with this one.
I think that speed and I will have long term future together.
I can post my thoughts on how it is playing with leather grip...