View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 05:24 PM   #48770
Angle Queen
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by downs_chris View Post
seriously...snow?
We actually had 4" on the deck. Of course, it was gone by noon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
I took some more time to look at this...is this something someone just put together? Because it doesn't seem to make sense. If I'm 3.41 I should still be a 3.5, right? (I only looked at the VA list, I did do better in MD).

And some people had the same number but different ratings. One 3.44 was a 3.5, and another 3.44 was a 4.0.

*scratching head*
Yeah, I don't know about it. Guess they had to start somewhere and that was with the 2012 stuff. Still, it might get the USTA wonks to think about what kind of detail they could be providing.

Our area's not so swishy. Kinda confirms much of what I already knew. I'm on the bubble.

But still playin' 4.0...cause that's what my captains are running (and, well, USTA says I'm supposed to!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRstriker12 View Post
Oldest daughter has a stomach virus. Spent most of this morning cleaning and scrubbing. Not fun or pretty.

Lunch was: Mongolian BBQ at a new joint they opened down the street. Went for the large bowl - just hoping I don't get hit with the stomach bug any time soon.
So sorry, Striker. Let me knock on wood. I've finally got my crew all healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRstriker12 View Post
Anyone else think Cibulkova has thighs like Chun Li?
*scratches head*

They all look chunky to me. Watched Woz and Kerber...heck even Maria's lookin' a little thick below the belt.