View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 11:14 AM   #3
justinmadison
Semi-Pro

I understand it is your forum and you can do what you wish but I am puzzled by what you are accomplishing by closing the junior forum.

The offensive threads in the forum were about juniors who have “turned pro”. In fact the discussions raging when you closed the forum were about the futures tournaments in CA. According to your reply those offensive threads can now continue in the General Pro Player section and the remaining junior section threads can continue in the Tips and Instructions section.

If you felt the need to segregate the threads I would have suggested you make a rule that no references can be made to players in the Junior Section. Any discussion of “pro” players, junior or otherwise, must happen in the General Pro Player section. From my point of view a stern warning and this directive would have solved the problem without having to resort to sudden closure.

Obviously, you do not have to explain your actions but I think I speak for the group when I say we hope you will reconsider.