View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 08:24 AM   #27
TomT
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Meat View Post
What was the scoreline?
It was a Tennis Fort Lauderdale league match. She kindly consented to play a 10 game pro set because of my age. Beat me 10-3. She has really nice strokes, including a very accurate 2HBH, and can run like the wind. I hope to play her again during our upcoming Spring Season.

Because I've improved somewhat since I first played her, especially in serving, I'm predicting that she'd only beat me about 10-6 or 10-7 now. But we'll probably play best two out of three sets, so I suppose she'll probably win something like 3 and 3, or 4 and 4. It will be a good test for me if and when I get back to full strength.

EDIT: It just occurred to me that she's probably improved since I first played her also (having just returned to competitive play last year after being away from tennis for several years). So, lets see, yeah I'll probably be lucky to get a game or two per set off her.

Last edited by TomT : 03-29-2013 at 08:56 AM.
TomT is offline   Reply With Quote