View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 08:22 PM   #54
rafafan20
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid_Vicious View Post
Fed-worshipping dbag? I never even said that Federer should be number 1 on this list. Of course, I didn't expect an impaired fanboy like yourself to keep track of arguments. Phil Knight's word might be good enough for your double digit IQ, but don't get testy when people question your faulty logic.
My faulty logic? You said Bo isn't the greatest athlete because he ran a fast 40. Number one, no one talked about 40 times. Number two, he clearly has done a lot more than that. I'm not a fan of the raiders and I'm certainly not a fan of the Royals, and I'm too young to remember most of his career. I'm not a fan, I'm just stating facts. And if you think you have a more valid opinion than Phil Knight on the greatness of athletes, then you just might be having delusions of grandeur. ESPN named him the greatest athlete of all time as well, are you a better judge of athleticism than the people working at ESPN? How about John Brenkus of Sports Science? Who is a better athlete, in your opinion? Grace us with your astronomical IQ.