View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 08:08 PM   #42
tennisfreak565
Rookie

Hi everybody,
First off thank you very much Wilson and Tennis Warehouse for letting me participate in this shoe playtest. This is my first day wearing these and I will post several more updates along with a final review of these shoes within two weeks.

Day 1:
Okay, so I just got back today been from a vacation and haven't worked out, played tennis, or ate healthy for 4 days so I knew my hitting today was going to be rough. You know that feeling when you think "Why did i go back for thirds on that double chocolate cheesecake?", yeah I'm feeling it now. Anyways I took these shoes out of the box, slipped them right on, and noticed and a snug-like out of the box comfort from these shoes. I went to the courts and hit with my dad for an hour who by the way is a recreational player. My usual hitting partner is my doubles partner but I couldn't get ahold of him today. Even though my dad is just a recreational player he did a good job of making me run around the court, drawing me to the net then lobbing to the baseline and such. These shoes felt amazingly fast and light on my feet and even though of my lack of fitness I was easily getting to every shot comfortably. The Rushes stayed snug and tight the whole time and after an hour they felt even more comfortable, in fact so comfortable that I went to Walmart afterwards without changing shoes and forgot that i was wearing tennis shoes. So far I feel like I've pretty much have broke them in. I'm hitting tomorrow and Monday with them and I also am wearing them to a tournament Tuesday so I will give an update after the tournament!

Thanks!
tennisfreak565 is offline   Reply With Quote