View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 09:37 PM   #52
monfed

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg number one View Post
I agree completely. Nadal still has a lot of work to do now, but he could go on a tear, and then the talk will start back up again, along with a lot of marketing by the way. Even at say 14 or so, many will make the contention and it'll be used to keep consumer interest.
Ahahahaa you wish. I just love how Federer comes back and wins Wimby and puts his detractors like yourself back into your armchair. That's the fun part for me,proving time and time again that his slam count is here to stay and certainly not a disgrace that is Nadal to break it. What an utter scandal it would be if Nadal overtakes Fed by padding his slam count with cheap RGs.

Oh and a one trick pony like Nadal can never be GOAT. NEVER,not in the eyes of the sane anyway. I feel sorry for Federer haters like yourself, all you have is a one-dimensional moonballer to save you the blushes.

PS: Hoodjem, if Laver is the GOAT then so be it. I'm sure he was a great player back in the day and he can stake his claim to be GOAT. What's most important for me as a Federer fan is that Roger has tremendous respect for Laver and the affection isn't one sided. They're both class acts which I admire and it's great for the game.

Last edited by monfed : 04-16-2013 at 09:40 PM.