View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 09:53 PM   #5
New User
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 16

Id like to touch on this again. google searches for "H adapter" turn up nothing. Is it called something else? I have the capability to make a couple myself, but would rather not spend the time.
Fr3nch is offline   Reply With Quote