View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 01:59 PM   #8224
Feņa14
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickC View Post
Simple answer: he's Brazilian. Being from Brazil automatically means you can do outworldly things with the ball when the situation calls for it. We had a dude last week come out for our weekly indoor game and he claimed that despite being Brazilian (he's an exchange student), he wasn't very good and was probably worse than all of us. Turns out his definition of "not very good" was much different than what we define as "not very good". We have a number of guys that come out who played for the local community college (the #1 community college program in the country) as well as a good deal of guys who played at Real Salt Lake's residential academy which is an hour up the road from here.

He made them all look like they'd never played the game before. Tricks, skills, no-look passes, shots from half-court, etc.... It was absurd.
I've never actually played with anyone from Brazil. It doesn't surprise me to hear his "not very good", is pretty amazing by the rest of the World's standards!

So alot going on with Chelsea today.

It looks like Mourinho has been offered the contract he wants and his exit plan for Real Madrid is coming together.

Next seasons kit is better than I was expecting. David Luiz is a legend, What's with the face!?

Finally, the deal for Schurrle should be done before the start of next week.
Feņa14 is offline   Reply With Quote