View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 10:32 PM   #767
Thepowerofchoice
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by athiker View Post
That is surprising. I had no issues with Babolat (or Adidas, NB, Asics or Nike). A little odd the way they worded the rejection. Did you beat the 6 month deadline?

The Nikes I just sent in were less worn than those Barricades I posted pics of that you quoted. They were worn through to the the sole though, if only barely. Its usually not enough to wear just the tread off. You must wear completely through the exterior tread, and under the layer that is of similar material, regardless of color, and into the "cushion" part of the sole. The texture of the material you need to get to is different and softer than the outsole regardless of the shoe make.

I just reread before posting and you state you could stick your finger through! All I can think of is you somehow missed the 6 month cut-off? Did you include a dated receipt in the box? You didn't by any chance try to claim a 3rd pair off an already warrantied shoe did you? Too bad on the rejection...just don't understand it...would like to though.
Yes I sent in within 6 months deadline and this was my first attempt to use my clam with this warranty. They also kept my shipping and handling fee of $9.95 (money order) and never response to my emails why they kept the fee. I have another pair in red that completely worn through after 4 months but I just threw them out. I am very disappointed with Babolat and will never buy their products again.
Just bought 2 pairs of Asics Gel Resolution 4 and loving them.