View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 03:46 PM   #51
VAMOSDNA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
Wait, it's set on Krypton? Will they even go to Earth? They said in the link that you provided me is that Earth would be invaded.

That appears to not make any sense. If they are on Krypton, then they are powerless because of the red sun.

I hope they don't do a sequence of invading Earth and wrap everything up in less than 25 minutes like they did in Spiderman 3...
Most of the film is on Earth but don't be surprised if 20-30 minutes is on Krypton at the beginning (and the film's running time is 148 minutes). That's what I've been told. This is like a biopic that explains everything, and that includes Jor-El and Zod and the history of why Zod cares about Kal-El. Remember the first Superman film began on Krypton. So will Man Of Steel, and this will be a lot more detailed about the relationship between Jor-El and Zod and there will be a lot of action on Krypton. Just because they don't have 'powers' on Krypton it doesn't mean they won't be killing each other. Man Of Steel will be all about action, because Warner Bros ordered this reboot because Superman Returns didn't have enough action. And Snyder's Man Of Steel has no relationship with the Donner universe. Krypton is at war when Kal-El is sent to Earth, and Zod's eventual threat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QkfmqsDTgY will be based on the war between Jor-El and Zod. It won't be a simple case of the Phantom Zone. You can see the Superman symbol in Zod's video-

and you can also make out Zod wearing a mask-

Last edited by VAMOSDNA : 04-19-2013 at 04:09 PM.
VAMOSDNA is offline   Reply With Quote