View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 08:52 AM   #52
The Dark Knight
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres View Post
Okay, so you bought one but didn't like it because it was vibrating so much, so you decided to buy a few more vibrating racquets.

Right, I'm with you....I think.
This is funny. This will be the fourth time I post this. Just let me know specifically which word you don't understand so I don't have to repost this a
Fifth time:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Here we go again . You just keep questioning me ....but ok.....

Do I like vibrations ....absolutely not . Is it enough of a dislike for me to throw away a racquet ? No way !!

The main thing to me is winning .... Vibrations never bothered my arm and it's something I'm willing to put up with ....maybe that's dumb.....and now that I come to think of it .... Yes it was dumb.

But you don't have to believe me others have said they found the same issue . I posted some of the other opinions as well.

You don't feel there's vibrations and that's fine but I do and other people do as well. There is no one right answer as people have different tastes and different arms .

Can we stop doing this dance now? The racquet is not the holy grail for everyone and there's nothing wrong with that.

But for the record it's an amazing racquet and one of the greatest that I have ever tried .