View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 12:20 AM   #1
NickJ
Rookie

Default Don't Know What To Do . . .

Ove the weekend during a tidy up I found in my loft (attic for my American friends), an original Donnay Pro One OS, Grey/Orange colour, still with original bag, unused, plastic still on the handle, factory tag still attached, mint/perfect/as-good-as-you-can-get condition, I mean PERFECT.
Some years ago i had players terms of sponsorship with Donnay as a promising junior and loving Agassi I used his racquets. I had a bunch of Pro Ones that over the years I had broken, passed on to friends, sold or just stopped using. I kept one for sentimental reasons as it's still a great stick but on Saturday I found one tucked away in forgotten about box. It's an SL2 as I used to vary between a 2 and a 3 as i was growing up.
Now, my dilemma is, do I keep hold of it as it's in AAA+ condition, or do I sell as a baby will be arriving soon and the wife already thinks I have too many racquets! My question to all you wonderful TW people is what do you think? Should it stay or should it go now? If so, where would be the best place to advertise it? On the bay, or here? Anywhere else?
Thanks guys.
NickJ is offline   Reply With Quote