View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 01:01 PM   #2
t-swede
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacklondon00 View Post
I have two Fischer VT Pro 98's in 8 to 8.5/10 condition with some small paint chips, please see pictures, these still look great.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjEGAGBw

Grip 4 3/8, but has been build up to between 4 3/8 and 4 1/2 using lightweight head tape. This only adds 3 to 4 grams compared to the shrink sleeves, and can be removed in seconds.

Very sad to be selling them as these have the best feel of any racket I have tried, and I have tried a lot. Sadly in competitive matches the weight and balance is just not quite right for me, and I can't customize them since these are the 330g version.

These have been recently strung with Weiss Cannon Mosquito Bite 1.16 at 24kg (hit with for 25 minutes), the other with Solinco Revolution 1.15 at 24kg (and hit with for 5 minutes).

These have original Fischer bumpers, but I installed new Pacific side grommets. I will include 2 Pacific bumpers free.

Price for both is 150 EUR shipped in the EU or UK.

I will consider trades only for the following rackets:

Fischer VT Pro 98 (320g version grip 4 3/8 or 4 1/2)
Fischer Pro Classic 98 grip size 4 1/2 only
Volkl C10 Pro Tour (any grip size since these have pallets)

Email at: jacklondon00 (at) icloud (dot) com /Those are zero's/
how about babolat storm tour 320g grip 3 x2 i would rate them around 8.5-9.0 bought these from a coach but they didnt suit my style of play.