View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 02:05 PM   #54
winstonplum
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarky21 View Post
Yes they are. Toni himself said in an interview with Mats Wilander that this knee injury is career threatening. He is never going to be the same again, mark my words.

In how many of those finals did he beat **** or Murray? The one final he played against **** he got beat yet again. He's helpless against him and their matches are entirely on ****'s racket.

Yep. **** owns Nadal's ***. He is 8-3 over the past 2 years, won 7 finals in a row, an has beaten him comprehensively on all surfaces. **** can beat Nadal in his sleep it's so easy for him. He beats him constantly.
The same as what? He's playing tennis. You were convinced he would never play again. He's playing and winning and competing.

I guess you missed the last match. Serving for a set at 6-5 is the literal definition of having at least the set on your racquet. Nadal didn't execute and Nole did. Maybe it will be different next time.

Keep trolling. Obviously, disparaging Nadal on this forum does something for you emotionally and psychologically. It scratches some deep psychic itch. Who am I to ask someone to stop doing something that obviously feels so good. However, I'm more and more convinced that you're not actually even watching these Nole/Rafa encounters. It's the only logical conclusion one can make it you think Nole won any of those eight matches "in his sleep." All of them were tightly contested and could have gone either way; a few were absolute knock-down drag-out wars that literally hinged on one or two points (Miami 2011, AO 2012). Wimbledon might have been the only one that had one-way traffic in the entire bunch.
winstonplum is offline   Reply With Quote