View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 09:07 PM   #58
winstonplum
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarky21 View Post
Then don't read them.

Wrong.

Attempting to psycho analyze a stranger on a tennis forum isn't profane or cruel? How many times have you insulted me with your armchair psycho babble on here in the past week alone? How many other people on here have followed your lead after you've insulted me yet again with your armchair psycho babble, causing all of you to gang up on me like a bunch of playground bullies? I think you, and several others on here who know who they are, simply need to get over yourselves. I'm not the one starting entire threads about how Nadal's losses depress me to the point of where I can't function. Giving mental health advice really isn't something you should be doing given the circumstances.

And you know where the ignore button is, too.
No one's "ganging" up on you. You keep posting asinine comments and people will keep responding to your asinine comments. Are we no longer allowed to comment on what you write because it might hurt your feelings? Do you get a free ride to write whatever you want because you might get sad if we comment on it. I've posted lots of stupid things on these boards and been taken to the woodshed, so to speak, for saying such. There are actually quite a few articulate, interesting posters on this forum. I won't put forth anymore "psycho babble" as you say, but if you keep posting stupid, nonsensical things about Nadal, don't cry when you receive a volley of responses.
winstonplum is offline   Reply With Quote