View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 04:06 PM   #60
The Dark Knight
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres View Post
I don't think so. I tend to evaluate racquets over a long period of time, typically several weeks to a few months in a variety of situations and with different strings, before coming to a definitive view about, unless of course there's a deal breaker that I notice early on.

With the P1, I'm still in the evaluation period but I initially had been playing with in exclusively indoors over the winter. It played pretty well. With the improvement in the weather and also this thread, I gave it a good outdoor playtest, where the vibrations became apparent.

Not bad enough for me to the ditch it but on slower outdoor courts, the main thing I noticed was actually the lack of stability and mass against big hitters. It just doesn't have the beef and solidity of my Juice Pro. Needs lead, but I just don't have the time to fiddle with it at the moment.

The P1 is about different to those stick as you can possibly get....

How so ? I've actually played with both and I disagree . And remember you at first disagreed with me before about the P1 and now agree
Somewhat.

There are many different Vortex's and I only talking about the tour version .....the TOUR version.

The tour versions are about the same size, weight , and thickness.....the only real difference between the two is the string pattern .

Again I am stressing only the vortex TOUR versions....specifically the tour 95 & 100.