View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 03:19 AM   #106
sixone90
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big John View Post

As an aside, I'm thinking of stringing the h22 open patterns I have that are absolute cannons but hurt my arm even looking at them with gut mains, anyone out there done this? It would make sense on the h22, surprised I hadn't tried it earlier but I guess was worried about control issues?
Had a H2216x19 (It was blacked out and there was a sticker on the inside of the throat labeled as H2216x19) come in for stringing at the pro shop I work at.

It was measured to be 313g unstrung, there was silicone inside the handle as I popped off the trap door. Beam width varied between 21.6mm to 22.2 depending on where you measured it. I put a Prestige Pro on top of it and it looked pretty much identical. What's interesting is the grommets that were used on it, I noticed that there was more protrusion of the grommets around where the PWS is supposed to be, so I suppose Wilson are using the grommets off another racquet with PWS on the H22 Pro Stock. I'm surprised they don't make grommets dedicated to this racquet.
sixone90 is offline   Reply With Quote