View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 08:32 AM   #23
sophistrock
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimcorner View Post
My wife is an optometrist so I can ask her but I think one of the doctors that she works with in the hospital had surgery for one of the muscles on his eyes so that his would see straight. She also worked before going to school as a tech for a practice that specialized in vision therapy.

Here is some info:
http://info.thevisiontherapycenter.c...Is-It-Possible

Edit:
Just talked to her. It's VERY hard to fix and there are some cases that adults have had improvement. It depends on the cause. Go to doctor to check it out. It would probably be a optometrist who does vision therapy (or at least mention it). She said most ophthalmologist would say no fix because they really don't believe in it (therapy that is). She also it's not a guarantee and it takes a lot of time (and thus money) to try it. Again, just go to your eye doc and discuss it (probably not a lens crafter type location).
Thanks for checking this for me. One of the eye checking place recommend me with the therapy thing a couple years ago. As you said, they don't have a promise, just to help me work on it. And it will be a long procedure. I need to work on my right eye hard during that time. Now my right eye muscle are so week, just by only open right eye for 10 seconds to watch I already feel so sore and uncomfortable. I am afraid I will be much frustrated to go to the procedure than mi****ting my 1hbh LOL.
sophistrock is offline   Reply With Quote