View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 01:01 PM   #69
Stergios
Rookie

Default Quick update

Quick update.

Hi Guys,

Today there was no practice and tomorrow will be the same. My coach is travelling to Italy to play a club match. (He's hired to do so, so lucky ).

--Warning: Irrelevant to tennis--
As I had postponed everything irrelevant to tennis, a molded wall behind my kitchen's sink was bad enough to make me eat out. And that's not good for my project. And not to mention what it does to my budget!

I thought it would have been a great opportunity to relax by doing something different. Well, wasn't that much relaxing! The last 2 days I've slept 3 to 4 hours each day and haven't stopped a minute. I'm totally and utterly exhausted.

That's the reason I haven't respond to your comments which I've read all and I have to say that you're a great motivation. I'm so lucky to be able to share my project with others. Some of you have really nailed the main idea of the project.

I'll be answering and commenting on your comments on Sunday, fingers crossed!

Once again thank you! I really mean it!
I'm leaving you with some -tennis irrelevant pictures of today!

P.S.: As I'm writing this post I'm kind of dizzy and ready to sleep. I'm sorry if something doesn't make sense!
P.S.S.: I also like to recommend a book I was reading lately which is called "The One Thing" by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan. The authors are talking about how greater the chances of success are if you're focused on just one thing.

Last edited by Stergios : 05-03-2013 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Link added.
Stergios is offline   Reply With Quote