Thread: connors bio
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 11:54 AM   #66
AngieB
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavna View Post
Well I see that StarWng Sports mgt and Everts agent put out a very brief statement from Chrisse,

"In his book, Jimmy Connors has written about a time in our relationship that was very personal and emotionally painful," Evert said in a statement released to Reuters on Saturday through her agent Lawrence Frankopan at StarWing
"I am extremely disappointed that he used the book to misrepresent a private matter that took place 40 years ago and made it public, without my knowledge. I hope everyone can understand that I have no further comment."

There you go.......pretty much admits its true, good for her to drop it. Interesting that Jimbo didn't give her a heads up........understand why ($$$$$ book sales) but still kinda classless.
Had no clue Chrissy was such a hot mess. Interesting how her image has evolved over time. America's sweetheart, abortion, infidelity, divorce. It makes for a compelling biopic. Is that what this is all leading towards?

Connors latest revelation might have been two-fold. For him, to boost sales of his book, for Evert, a future book and or movie. "...no further comment." Don't believe that for a second.

Smells bull****.

AngieB
#SoRudeSoNasty #HopOffTheGOATBoat #70sTennis4Ever
AngieB is offline   Reply With Quote