View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 11:23 AM   #56
Audjpy
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by evantsung View Post
Hey relax my countrymen. No need to call me a liar or eat anything for me. What's up with this attitude? Maybe I shopped at an expensive place (Time Square) or my memory is a little hazy. In my opinion, shoes in HK are more expensive than US. A pair of NB 2002 was selling for $375USD!! while I bought my pair in US for under $100. It could be because of the location or this model is more desirable, but I wasn't impressed with the pricing overall in HK. The good thing about shopping in HK is there's no tax. And I'm happy to see your huge RF collection and get to know your HK'tude.
Im not sure about NB but if you compare the price of fedal shoes (899HKD) to TW/TWE, it is actually a very good deal, and you can always get another discount when you buy more stuff.

200USD is for fedal shoes is completely impossible, especially in a big shopping mall time square, if you said you bought in a small local store i would guess someone take advantage on you, but obviously it isnt your case.

like RF new outfit, TW is selling 70USD TWE is selling 57.91
HK is selling 439HKD(56.28USD/39.9) without any discount
If you get a 30% off discount it is only 39.3USD, cheaper to buy a Nike tee in US
Audjpy is online now   Reply With Quote