View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 05:03 PM   #85
aced_Tezuka
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brocolt View Post
I was so excited to try out this string, for the fact I am a string Junkie and love to try diffrent strings . This string had me very curious for the fact it felt like a poly but stretched like a Multi during stringing. Unfortunaletly, this string broke during stringing. I was about 3/4 of the way done with my crosses when the 6thB main snapped at the grommet. I was extremly careful stringing this string for the fact I really wanted to try it. I cannot find any sign of wear on the grommet and I have been stringing for a number of years. I am curious how often this string breaks during stringing

Gauge & color received Red 17g

Tension used for playtest 53lbs

Regular string set up : Discho Multifibre

Racquet brand and model used for test : Prince EXO 3 Tour

Power of test string
Feel
Spin
Comfort
Durability
Playability Duration (share thoughts on if/how the playability changed over time)
Control (predictable trajectory? performance on different strokes and swing speeds?)
Compare to the string you use most often
Tension recommendations (after hitting it, would you recommend a different tension? Why?)
List any final thoughts.
Yeah same here. Except I wasn't stringing it. It's a shame! I know! (btw mine was being strung at 60, but wow for it to pop at a lower tension!)

Here's what my review looked like before I received the message. Perhaps I'll get a new set by the end of the month and try it just to finish what I started!

Gauge & color received Dark tan~ish color 16g (ZX Pro)

Tension used for playtest 60lbs

Regular string set up : Lux Big Banger Alu 16

Racquet brand and model used for test : PK Copper Ace

Power of test string
Feel
Spin
Comfort
Durability
Playability Duration (share thoughts on if/how the playability changed over time)
Control (predictable trajectory? performance on different strokes and swing speeds?)
Compare to the string you use most often
Tension recommendations (after hitting it, would you recommend a different tension? Why?)
List any final thoughts.
aced_Tezuka is offline   Reply With Quote