Looked great in my POG Mid

Tension used for playtest
58 2 piece
Regular string set up
Beast XP or Beast XP/Attack Hybrid

Racquet brand and model used for test
POG Mid

Power of test string
Like others have said, this string is pretty powerful. More than I am used to and care for. I enjoyed the extra pace on serves as I was able to see the benefits but I just couldn't harness the power on ground strokes. I maybe could have changed my game/swing, but I don't think that would have given a fair assessment. I always try to do the same for all tests.

Feel
The feel was fine. I hit some nice drop shots and a few nice touch shots to certain parts of the court. It was just too inconsistent though. Sometimes the ball felt like it was a perfect shot and other times the ball just felt like it had a mind of its own.

Spin
Average spin on this string. The level of spin would have been adequaute standing alone, but when compared to how much I would need to wrangle the power and springy feel- it wasn't enough for me. Slice was better than the top spin for me. I was able to hit a few nice kick serves, but again not enough consistency to be happy with.

Comfort
This was the major negative area for me. I was never comfortable hitting the ball. I'll make it clear- I'm not talking physical pain but mental pain here. I have no arm issues and this string didn't contribute any. However, mentally I couldn't get over the uncomfortable feeling hitting this string. It felt like plastic and made an odd ping/ticking sound on 90% of contact. There was zero plush comfort. I know its a different made string so that contributed but it wasn't something I could enjoy.

Durability
I don't feel like the strings are going to break anytime soon but I'm not a major string breaker. I have used them everyday for about 2 weeks now. Some days more some days less. Rallying and at least 1 set per day.

Playability Duration (share thoughts on if/how the playability changed over time)
Probably a positive to the string. No issues with playability going down. I will compliment the string and say its played the same from the start.

Control (predictable trajectory? performance on different strokes and swing speeds?)
My trajectory was a bit low which is odd considering I'm using a open pattern racquet and usually aim high to bring the ball down. Serve trajectory was perfect though. Control on groundies was a major issue for me. I try not to let up on swings because I want the full swing for control. However, I felt like a full swing with this string was going to guarantee an errant shot.

Compare to the string you use most often
I guess this string is softer than full Beast XP but plasticy feel just made it unplayable for me. As far as power its way more powerful than Beast but again, that's not a good thing for me. Spin was about on par with Beast.

Tension recommendations (after hitting it, would you recommend a different tension? Why?)
I strung it at 58 because I string high. I honestly don't know if stringing it lower would help the feel/comfort for me. I do know that it would scare me as far a dropping the tension because I'd fear the spring/power.

List any final thoughts.
Just not a string for me. I wanted to like it as I was super excited to try out something different. I couldn't get over the plastic feel and sound. The strings moved all over for me which contributed to my negative view. I feel terrible writing so many negatives but I guess it's valuable to know it just doesn't work for everybody and we are all different. Thanks TW and Ashaway for giving me the opportunity to try this out. Good luck with the string.