View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 04:16 PM   #62
karim198
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_C View Post
Can the websites maybe contact original ticket owner and ask them to change the name on the tickets?? I know it might be a privacy issue but, compared to having worthless tickets, it might be worth a shot.

Will you at least have access to the grounds with those tickets??

Lastly, is it free to watch the qualies or do they charge for that??
I have both bought and sold tickets for the french open on seatwave.com and I can tell you that the site is legit.

As long as the seller assigns the ticket to the buyer. the ticket is valid (sellers usually get that info in the adress to send the tickets to.

Also, when many tickets are involved, I join a paper asking the buyer to email the names of the attendants to me.

In fact, here is a message I got from Seatwave when I told them I need the names of the attendants:
"We are aware that the tickets for the French open need to be personalized with the names of the people attending and we have contacted the buyer of your tickets to obtain these names. We will get back to you with this information as soon as possible.

Should you need any assistance or information, in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Kind regards,"

Also, I have bought tickets for the quarterfinals and the buyer assigned the tickets in my name as well.

Last thing to note, the seller dont get paid until the event occured and the buyer confirmed he had no problem.
karim198 is offline   Reply With Quote