View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 12:29 AM   #279
Kirijax
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetrain4 View Post
Great match, congrats to Miami!! As an NU fan/alum, that was tough. But, great fight by the Wildcats after getting crushed in doubles and 1 and 2 singles and down 3-0, and saving a match point that would have resulted in a 4-2 loss.

Ugh, disappointed. WTF happened in doubles? I can understand a doubles point loss, but two 1-8 losses?? Miami must have played great.

So, again, GREAT JOB, Miami!! I'll root for the Canes now. The better they do, the better a 4-3 loss to the Canes to end the season looks. And, seriously, the women's field is pretty open this year. Miami really could win it all. How did you do vs. UNC during he regular season (and ACC tournament if applicable)?

[And, GREAT JOB, NU!!]
That was a great match, bluetrain. Too bad somebody had to lose. Even after that easy doubles win, which surprised me too, and the top two singles wins, I was still nervous with the way the Wildcats came out fighting. Boy was it close. It's a tough tournament and everybody except Florida seem to be battling it out. What an easy draw for the Gators so far. I'm bot sure if the Canes have it in them to beat Texas A&M, UNC (probably) and Florida (probably) to win it all but whoever wins this thing will certainly deserve it. Miami lost to UNC in the regular season but beat them in the semis of the ACC tournament on their way to the title. First things first though. Beat the Aggies!
Kirijax is offline   Reply With Quote