View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 05:53 PM   #9
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: AU, SG, MY
Posts: 798

You can use fabric paint to coverup, it's called "plastisol" in art supply circles.

Dunno if that nylon can handle the heat but you could get some
heat transfer iron-on vinyl patches cut to right size.
Usually applied to cotton Ts but I've done it onto other fabrics too,
most survive the heat but a few don't.
Tamiya is offline   Reply With Quote