The poll options are severely lacking.
Where are the following?
- I know everything about his GF, his family, his Tio
- I know what car he drives, the brand underwear that he wears, the biscuits that he eats and his preferences of the temperature of the plates, when he cooks
- I know what his moral values are and take them as my life credo.
- I don't doubt his words and every Press conference, that he gives, is for me like the words of God
- I have started watching tennis in 2005. Nuff said!
Without this options the outcome of the poll is clear. Federer in 3.
Crisstti:It's not cheating (arguable at best), it's merely breaking the rules./ Vero:Armstrong lacks the arrogance.